Players you wish we would have drafted after round 1?

Big T

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I cant believe we drafted a Wide Receiver for you and you're even slightly considering wanting someone else. 

That said yes Jenkins at RT/RG would have been amazing. 

Haha I know right. Trust me I love our WR group now. I haven’t been able to say that in forever. So no complaints here. As I said... I wouldn’t be surprised if Moore beats out Mims to start on the outside even.

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2021 at 5:06 PM, Bobby816 said:

Haha I know right. Trust me I love our WR group now. I haven’t been able to say that in forever. So no complaints here. As I said... I wouldn’t be surprised if Moore beats out Mims to start on the outside even.

According to the OC, Mims has to expand his repertoire if he want's to have a bigger role in the offense. As for Moore he has already made his presence felt on the team and his speed will effect Crowders touches and perhaps midseason Crowder could be traded. Mims may not fit the OC scheme and could find himself playing somewhere else. But he does have this upside, he is tall, has good hands and good speed. He only has to expand his game. 

I used to play basket ball, and I was always picked to play pickup games on the streets of the Bronx. Why? I could rebound, I could pass, I could shoot, I played good if not exceptional defense.

Were their guys who could do those things YES, but mostly either could rebound, or shoot, or pass, or play good D. But rarely play them all as I did. 

That is why Mims has to expand his play, it will put a premium on his importance to the team because of his versatility.