Trade Deadline Options

resilient part 2

12 hours ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Exactly my sentiment - and remember the Roy Williams trade? Looked awesome on paper, hell he was looking like a beast in Detroit for a year and a half. Then it ended up being a real shooting ourselves in the foot kind of move.

The Roy Williams trade never looked awesome on paper by amy stretch. It was a terrible trade and everyone knew it.

53 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

The Roy Williams trade never looked awesome on paper by amy stretch. It was a terrible trade and everyone knew it.

YOU of all people are saying this? Dude... when this trade happened i was the admin on the dc.com forum and you the first mod i had. Yiu and i went on and on about how good of a fit it would be. Dont go sayin this now cause i onow you are saying this only in hindsight 

20 hours ago, Dallas94Ware said:

YOU of all people are saying this? Dude... when this trade happened i was the admin on the dc.com forum and you the first mod i had. Yiu and i went on and on about how good of a fit it would be. Dont go sayin this now cause i onow you are saying this only in hindsight 

Um, no. I said that it was a waste of three draft picks. I said that he wasn’t worth what Jerry wasted on him.

Archived