Amazon vs Walmart: The battle for everything

NickButera

On 21/07/2017 at 2:38 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Very true. One of my coworkers read an article about Whole Foods being purchased by Amazon while on break, then grumbled, "Great, now I can never shop at Whole Foods" again. Apparently she hates Amazon cause some stupid reason and is now including WF in the hategroup.

So sometimes name recognition is bad, I actually kinda feel the same way about Wal Mart.

Innocent smoothies lost a lot of its fan base when it sold it's majority shareholding and eventually the entire company to Coca Cola. 

Nothing screams corporate behemoth quite like Coca Cola. 

On 8/9/2017 at 8:27 AM, texans_uk said:

Innocent smoothies lost a lot of its fan base when it sold it's majority shareholding and eventually the entire company to Coca Cola. 

Nothing screams corporate behemoth quite like Coca Cola. 

When all of your commercials have healthy and fit looking people drinking your product to re-hydrate themselves, when their target consumers are the opposite of those people, it can leave some with a bad taste in their mouth

8 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I mean, business acquisitions and strategies aside...one is universally loved and one is universally tolerated, there's a big difference IMO.

Honestly, begins and ends with customer service, and amazon is widely known to be great at it. 

Archived