College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

14 minutes ago, RuralBill said:

THE AGGIES HAVE THE BEST COACH, MOST ALUMNI POURING IN MONEY, BEST CONFERENCE, AND OH YEAH THE BEST FU****G COACH IN THE STATE, IF NOT IN THE NATION SANS SABAN. WE ARE THE PREMIERE TEXAS TEAM GOING FORWARD.

This poster and this particular post is the best gift to this forum in years. 

(I'm taking the liberty to throw around "best" because that seems to be what we do now)

1 minute ago, RollEagles said:

This is a lot of confidence coming from a fan of a team playing in the Belk Bowl

That's because we were coached by Kevin Sumlin. My one-prong approach has been Jimbo Fisher. Wait until he's here, giving Herman first hand clinics of how to coach.

Texas A&M was in the Big 12 from 1996 to 2011. In that time, they had only 1 season where they won 10 or more games. 

Texas A&M has been in the SEC since 2012. In that time, they have only 1 season where they won 10 or more games.

Alphas. Definition of alphas.

Just now, RuralBill said:

That's because we were coached by Kevin Sumlin. My one-prong approach has been Jimbo Fisher. Wait until he's here, giving Herman first hand clinics of how to coach.

Oh nice. Maybe the Texas A&M alphas will win 10 or more games for the 3rd time in the last 20 years.

Just now, RollEagles said:

Texas A&M was in the Big 12 from 1996 to 2011. In that time, they had only 1 season where they won 10 or more games. 

Texas A&M has been in the SEC since 2012. In that time, they have only 1 season where they won 10 or more games.

Alphas. Definition of alphas.

You and the other Michigan fan (beta to OSU) keep using the benchmark of 10 wins. Why the arbitrary mark? Is it because if you just used he much more tangible mark of "total wins," you'd have to admit A&M has been better than Michigan the past ten years (which is what he and I were discussing).

2 minutes ago, RuralBill said:

You and the other Michigan fan (beta to OSU) keep using the benchmark of 10 wins. Why the arbitrary mark? Is it because if you just used he much more tangible mark of "total wins," you'd have to admit A&M has been better than Michigan the past ten years (which is what he and I were discussing).

And have we claimed to be the best team in the conference or that we're going to be the best going forward?

7 minutes ago, RuralBill said:

I don't mean to be destroying y'all teams and dreams (Texas, Auburn, and Michigan), but if you throw sh!t @ the Aggies, we will @ you back.

sir auburn has more undefeated seasons in the past 15 years than aggie has conference championships

YOUR LAST NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP CAME TWO YEARS BEFORE THE US ENTERED WWII

Just now, catcheryea said:

sir auburn has more undefeated seasons in the past 15 years than aggie has conference championships

YOUR LAST NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP CAME BEFORE WWII STARTED

Quit being such a beta. The Texas A&M Alphas are the best. They'll @ you if you don't watch out.

Archived