Week 9 GDT: Raiders (5-2) at Giants (2-6)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Giants

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You didn't watch the game and are trying to discuss how players performed...

57 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Sure he didn't do anything today but there are some things to keep in mind:

-Derek Carr played horribly

-No receiver on the team had more than 50 yards

-Brian Edwards had no catches for no yards

I said I didn't watch the whole game so I can't completely speak on it. But it seems to me that this game is not indicative of what Derek Carr the receivers or the whole offense can do in a similar way to how the Bears game wasnt

True or False?

Edited by Jeremy408

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

True or False?

Did you watch the game? No. So you really have no room to discuss how any of our players performed today. I did watch the game and saw Zay Jones play the majority of our offensive snaps and fail to get open on the outside.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Did you watch the game? No. So you really have no room to discuss how any of our players performed today. I did watch the game and saw Zay Jones play the majority of our offensive snaps and fail to get open on the outside.

59 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I said I didn't watch the whole game so I can't completely speak on it. But it seems to me that this game is not indicative of what Derek Carr the receivers or the whole offense can do in a similar way to how the Bears game wasnt

True or false?

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Did you watch the game?

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

You didn't watch the game so I don't know how you can give me a summary of player performance when I did watch it. But maybe you looking at the box score of a game you didn't watch shows you more then everyone that actually watched it.

You didn't watch the game so I don't know how you can give me a summary of player performance when I did watch it. But maybe you looking at the box score of a game you didn't watch shows you more then everyone that actually watched it.

True or False?

Other receivers performances have nothing to do with the fact that Zay Jones couldn't get open on the outside. 

22 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Simple: if every receiver does poorly been you have to look at it something else happened there. I have to look at things like the quarterback play and playcalling. Begin these things require understanding of the game from a perspective that you actually played the game. Because of that, I can understand your confusion.

I watched the game buddy, I'm done going back and forth with you. Your assessment of Zay Jones being able to step into a starting role and play well was proven to be completely wrong and we lost to a terrible team. Carr had no faith in Zay Jones and he didn't get open in a game we needed him the most. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I watched the game buddy, I'm done going back and forth with you. Your assessment of Zay Jones being able to step into a starting role and play well was proven to be completely wrong and we lost to a terrible team. Carr had no faith in Zay Jones and he didn't get open in a game we needed him the most. 

These are the facts lol

Edited by Jeremy408