2022 Jim Harbaugh Mock - 'Captain Comeback' Comes Home

Sugashane

On 12/26/2021 at 11:20 PM, Sugashane said:

I'd love to have Jensen here, but I'd be nervous of having Godwin out and trying to force Mooney into the number one role. Maybe he will be ready for that next season though, I just am skeptical.

Hicks hasn't played 16 since 2018. He's a ******* warrior but I'm betting there is a game or two he'll miss at minimum. If Hicks goes down for any extended time then we likely need Shelton to kick out to 5T (where he played a lot for NE) for a lot of downs since Blackson and Edwards aren't as stout vs the run as we need. I'd prefer Stevenson get some time to develop or go in on obvious running downs.

Good call on Mason, I forgot him entirely. I really don't know much more than him being a defensive convert. So I'm assuming he is aggressive as hell. If so, he should get a shot.

Yeah, with the picks being so much in flux I didn't want to actually bother with the chart. Its gonna change so much in the last few weeks anyway so I just looked at who have multiple picks and went with that. lol

Appreciate the feedback!

Mason won the Lowman Trophy 2 years ago as the nations top fullback. Add in his experience playing D - which shows he’s versatile and should play ST - I think he (or someone like him) needs to be on the team next year. Replace holtz with him, can still have kmet, James, and Jesper at TE. Seems good to me

• Like 1