Post FA Frenzy Mock Draft + Depth Chart

taylor made

Pick #11, Devin Lloyd MLB Utah

Before the combine I liked Lioyd but after his just okay combine workout I am wavering on him. He was slow.  Wagner could be a better option. So I am okay with a trade down to obtain more picks. This draft has some depth to me  at LB's, CB, DL, a few decent RB and has some expiosive middle to late rd WR's.  Like the 4th and 5th rd pick we definitely need more depth on the OL. We to draft better since some players are relutant to come here.

Edited by 4209
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 2:24 PM, e16bball said:

Forgot to mention that of the glut of Day 3 RBs that you mentioned, I think Tyler Badie is my favorite at the moment. He was the Mizzou offense, and I really like him catching the ball out of the backfield. He’s not going to be the big banger that lots of folks are looking for, but I think he’s my favorite player overall of those guys.

The value is definitely there on Day 3 at RB. We've had depth/injury issues at RB back to back years with the Gibson/McKissic combo. Bet it happens again? I like Badie too... surprised about his size though. A little bigger than Jaret Patterson and faster. Could see him dropping to the 6th round because he's not as big as Pierre Strong, Abram Smith & Jerome Ford

Most of the late round RBs are good athletes too... I don't know if there's any correlation to success that late though. UNC RB Ty Chandler and FIU RB D'Vonte Price are intriguing as well. 

Edited by taylor made