Fantasy Talk

ragevsuall17

So, after Wentz and Alshon didn't make the comeback on me, I began looking ahead to next week. I play my good friend who, like I said earlier, has been having some of the worst luck I've ever seen in fantasy football. I have my lineup pretty much set next week, just debating between Robby Anderson and Corey Davis. I personally am leaning towards Davis because the matchup is heavenly, but I had a thought today: What if I ask my friend I am playing to pick one for me? Haha chances are he picks Davis anyways, but man that would be a bit a d-bag move on my part given the way his season has played out.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Seriously, I have started Jimmy Graham every week that he hasn't scored a touchdown and he's scored a touchdown every week that he's been on my bench. Every single week.

If I trade for him this week, will you let me know what weeks you start or sit him? ?

that happened with me 2 years ago with Jeremy Hill (when he had a pulse). Drafted him in the first round and he quickly became nothing more than a flex play. I had I think 6 or 7 weeks that it was between him and another player for my flex. Every week I started him, MAYBE 5 points while my other player went off. Every week he was benched, he went off and my flex flopped lol. Such an annoying situation 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I've managed to make it to the semifinals in my money league after dropping from the top seed to No. 3 with a loss in the final week. Of course, Carson Wentz is hurt so now I'm in a tough spot. I've been just keeping Marcus on the roster as a backup since I've been starting Wentz for the last six or seven weeks, but even against the Niners, I'm not sure I can possibly trust Mariota in the semifinals. So this should be a fun week.

16 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Seriously, there's a real chance that I have Blake Bortles starting in the playoffs of a money league. This is a tough blow.

Hey man, I am in the same boat. The league I am currently defending champion in I have all my eggs in the Blake Bortles basket. Its sad, really, that my success in that league in the beginning of this season was because of Watson and now if I win the championship it's going to come on the back of Bortles. Meanwhile, every time I have started Marcus it has ended in utter disaster. My fantasy season just continues to pour salt in the wound about the Titans

So I left Hunt on my bench again this week... But he was going up against the Chargers... I started McCoy, Gordon, and Howard (flex) instead. Weren't the lions supposed to be bad vs the run... Wtf man. 

I'm still projected to win, but Hunt would have all but clinched a return to the championship game all by himself.

10 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

QB advice needed for a 3 QB league...

Brees and Goff are my 1 and 2...

Should I start Mariota as my 3rd or go with Noles or Garappolo? The experts say Jimmy G, but our D has been solid. Noles in his first game... Or does Mariota rebound finally?

Jesus, 3 QB league?

Anyways, doesn't seem like there was really a bad option in the group lol.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Jesus, 3 QB league?

Anyways, doesn't seem like there was really a bad option in the group lol.

Yeah... It was some insane league my fiancé invited me to from her work. It includes 8 flexes including a QB/RB/WR/Flex spot...

Worst part of all is her boss tried to mess the league up... Dropped his players this week after he missed the playoffs. I wasn't aware of this, so I used my priority on Foles... Coulda had  Ben, Fitz, Kelce, Dak... Freakin' dbag... But whatever... Still won... And facing myself... Errr... Fiance's team I'm the championship game. Double dipping the moneys!!!

Archived