New York Giants bringing back classic 80's uniforms.

TecmoSuperJoe

8 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Eagles will wear black helmet in 2022, Kelly Green jerseys in 2023 

Philadelphia Eagles pick up Carson Wentz's fifth-year option

You're telling me that you - a human with presumably two functioning eyeballs - think it's a hard no that the unis in the first pic look better than the unis in the second?!

When you throw up a vintage Vick from 2010 to Wentz... any uniform would look better on Vick. The problem is the Jets are no longer classic green and brought in the darker tinted more modernized helmets, so the current Eagle uniforms are actually a bit dated and no longer unique. Still, I think the current ones hold up better. Vick looks to be running his first play of the game there.

Current Giant uniforms are good. No need to return to classic for more than one game a year. Unfortunately the team stinks in the good uniform.

Now that I think about it, the new look usually portends brighter days! The 80s jerseys arrived right around the Parcells golden age, until they lost their luster in the Dave Brown/Danny Kannell/Kent Graham years. Then the Fassel era jerseys save the day and we make 3 Super Bowls in 11 years. Now we need new main unis to wash out the late Reese/Gettleman stank.

• Like 1