Dan Quinn staying with Cowboys

textaz03

5 hours ago, PincheJimmy said:

Sooo, going by this logic , Dak is better than Brady and Wilson since he beat them in post season ?? So, how do you propose the FO to go about this ? What do you expect to get in a trade for Dak? What about the Cap hit ? 

No to the first, and, I have no idea. But it seems other teams have zero problem moving on from a QB AND get another one in that gets the results they want:

Brady to TB

Stafford to LA

Goff to Det- it's geeting there.

Make a deal, trade, pay a percentage of contract, I dunno, but thats their job. 

Any way they do it is fine, just get a deal done so we can get past Div Round and into a SB where we have a legit chane to win.

Christ! We win 12 games and then our frickin K flakes out, Dak plays lije a deer in headlights, I mean, Its always something.

Thats why I think you have to strike now with this core and youth coming on.

Can't wait 4 years. By then your losing DLaw, Martin, Tyron S, LVE, and you would have had to pay big contracts to Diggs, Parsons, T. Smith, Bland, etc.

So, accept what is and HOPE we can get back to post season and our kickers balls don't drop off again and Dak learns to read the field OR get a guy in here that can Win!