Khan You Do Better?

Raidersfan1

Trade #17 to Houston for #33, #65, and #104 (SMITH NGIJIBA WR)

Khan trades #32 to Chicago for #53 and #61 (AVILA G)

2.32 - John Michael Schmitz C Minnesota

2.49 - DJ Turner II CB Michigan

2.53 - Jammie Robinson S Florida St

2.61 - Julius Brents CB Kansas St

3.65 - Siaka Ika NT Baylor

3.80 - Demario Douglas WR Liberty

4.104 - Dante Stills DE WVU

4.120 - Trey Palmer WR Nebraska

7 - Isaiah Moore LB NC State 

7 - Jose Ramirez OLB Eastern Michigan

14 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

Trade #17 to Houston for #33, #65, and #104 (SMITH NGIJIBA WR)

Khan trades #32 to Chicago for #53 and #61 (AVILA G)

2.32 - John Michael Schmitz C Minnesota

2.49 - DJ Turner II CB Michigan

2.53 - Jammie Robinson S Florida St

2.61 - Julius Brents CB Kansas St

3.65 - Siaka Ika NT Baylor

3.80 - Demario Douglas WR Liberty

4.104 - Dante Stills DE WVU

4.120 - Trey Palmer WR Nebraska

7 - Isaiah Moore LB NC State 

7 - Jose Ramirez OLB Eastern Michigan

This actually is not horrible. Not sure if Jammie is still a day 2 pick after his combine however. I still think he will be an impact player in the NFL but he’s very small for a safety and ran too slow to project him as a nickel. You will have to hope he outperforms his measurables and NFL teams generally don’t like doing that.

2 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

This actually is not horrible. Not sure if Jammie is still a day 2 pick after his combine however. I still think he will be an impact player in the NFL but he’s very small for a safety and ran too slow to project him as a nickel. You will have to hope he outperforms his measurables and NFL teams generally don’t like doing that.

*****NEEDED A FIRST ROUND PICK AFTER TRADING DOWN. Schmitz at the center position gives me a first round pick in the second round.

DB is like OL in that it's a group that needs to mesh together towards a desired result/goal/yada yada. Like my weakness needs to be your strength. Or we all like dat. All yada. All day. 

We have Minkah and nothing. Once my guys (Forbes) go early, many DB prospects are still better than their draft position, so I wanted to put myself in the action, so to speak. That's why I'm here.

Jammie is the most all-around safety. He's explosive and gives me like a Ryan Clark/Chris Hope type player in terms of play style and overall ability. One pro bowl on a good team. I don't care how he tests, because I see how he plays. And he's a disruptor.

Going with my theme of creating a backend like an OL, Turner can probably play field corner, slot, or safety. His speed plays and you can't get by him. 

Brents is big and a playmaker.

Here's what I saw: Turner eats up the field with speed, Brents forces downward pressure from the top-down due to his height and ability to play one on one, which makes the field smaller, and Jammie slashing in between those spaces making plays.

Got the short arms so he can throw it up a bunch. But....

This play strength is more of an ideal. He's just big and fast, albeit in a 5'11" 191 LB frame. It's not a 15 rep gonna get pushed around thing. Or maybe even a 9 rep not a grown man thing 😉

He may appear. Slow. In numerical a display. 4.59... He may appear small in stature.. but he's just more compacted and he'll pack a punch. Hopefully, with a little more control than let's break a shoulder. 

I bet he can touch the ground and run around his body faster than the 6'1" guy who "appears fast" or "more forceful" at the same 4.59 speed, bc he is bigger 🤷‍♂️

See - I want his agility in tight spaces, bc he's smaller. And I want him near the LOS. It's not always apples to apples. The same reason why Honey Badger works is the same reason why a New Orleans Saint type figure in Jammie Robinson will also work.

2 hours ago, Raidersfan1 said:

Got the short arms so he can throw it up a bunch. But....

This play strength is more of an ideal. He's just big and fast, albeit in a 5'11" 191 LB frame. It's not a 15 rep gonna get pushed around thing. Or maybe even a 9 rep not a grown man thing 😉

He may appear. Slow. In numerical a display. 4.59... He may appear small in stature.. but he's just more compacted and he'll pack a punch. Hopefully, with a little more control than let's break a shoulder. 

I bet he can touch the ground and run around his body faster than the 6'1" guy who "appears fast" or "more forceful" at the same 4.59 speed, bc he is bigger 🤷‍♂️

See - I want his agility in tight spaces, bc he's smaller. And I want him near the LOS. It's not always apples to apples. The same reason why Honey Badger works is the same reason why a New Orleans Saint type figure in Jammie Robinson will also work.

You are selling the wrong person, I love Jammie. I just don’t see him going round 2 or even round 3 after his combine. I’m sure some teams have removed him from their boards for not hitting their “qualifiers” in terms of measurables for safeties. 

2 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

You are selling the wrong person, I love Jammie. I just don’t see him going round 2 or even round 3 after his combine. I’m sure some teams have removed him from their boards for not hitting their “qualifiers” in terms of measurables for safeties. 

3rd round would be great... Hope... .Anthony Smith. Somewhat of a familiar spot for drafting safety. Scott Shields late 2nd rd (just clowning now)