Look at the Falcons passing options

scar988

Another look at this chart really explains why I'm really high on Ridder this year. His issue with targets came on shorter targets and the fact he was throwing to practice squad guys for the most part. Look at who is replacing some of his worst targets.

Looking at how the target distribution should be moving forward.

Edited by scar988
  • Like 1

I know injuries can't be predicted, in hindsight still wish they made him QB1 after the Browns game. A longer look plus him having Pitts would've given us all more peace of mind. Aside from that, if he keeps the trajectory of taking care of the ball and rolling over 3rd downs at a good rate he'll be just fine. I didn't get the not drafting a receiver part - the picks were more limited after the trade up for Bergeron. Seeing Trey Palmer/AT Perry go to rivals in the 6th didn't help. Miller is fine but he can be pushed. I'd be on board with Landry if the price is right.

Edited by DM316

I remember before the draft TF mentioning adding to the RB room and not resting on Allgeier running for 1K and wanting to prolong all the backs careers. Enter Bijan. That, not addressing receiver, and adding Jonnu has me reading between the lines ..... I think Patterson, Pitts, and Bijan will combine for more snaps in the slot than Miller. So what looks like a spot to be upgraded may not really be one.

Edited by DM316

8 hours ago, DM316 said:

I remember before the draft TF mentioning adding to the RB room and not resting on Allgeier running for 1K and wanting to prolong all the backs careers. Enter Bijan. That, not addressing receiver, and adding Jonnu has me reading between the lines ..... I think Patterson, Pitts, and Bijan will combine for more snaps in the slot than Miller. So what looks like a spot to be upgraded may not really be one.

Exactly.