All Star USA vs World

Pastor Dillon

If they want to save the all star game and get high ratings, it’s time to have a USA vs the world game. 

the international players have finally become numerous enough that this would be possible without diluting the guys chosen as all stars. 

a starting 5 of

jokic
embiid
giannis
SGA
Luka  

that’s 5 legit all nba players. 

then on the bench you have guys like

Gobert
Siakim
Sobinis
Wiggins
Murray 
Markkanen

the list goes on  

it’s time to make it happen, I don’t think the US would win tbh  

21 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think the USA would still win. The fit would be much better even though the top talent would go to the world with Giannis, Jokic, Embiid and Luka. 

No way. The 4 best players in the NBA are on the “World” team. And they’ll be adding Wemby and the #1 player in next year’s draft too.

Who would the American Team trot out?

PG: Paul

SG: Lilliard

SF: LeBron

PF: Durant

😄 Davis

13 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

No way. The 4 best players in the NBA are on the “World” team. And they’ll be adding Wemby and the #1 player in next year’s draft too.

Who would the American Team trot out?

PG: Paul

SG: Lilliard

SF: LeBron

PF: Durant

😄 Davis

You are forgetting players like Kawhi, Tatum, Curry etc. Team US would be able to put up a starting five with much better spacing and those that can play off ball. Team World has phenomenal bigs but the fit isn't nearly as ideal. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You are forgetting players like Kawhi, Tatum, Curry etc. Team US would be able to put up a starting five with much better spacing and those that can play off ball. Team World has phenomenal bigs but the fit isn't nearly as ideal. 

I def forgot about those 3 guys. But still, I feel like the depth of the world team would smoke USA.