2023 FIBA World Cup

11sanchez11

great games in a couple hours

italy v puerto rico to advance, brazil v latvia to advance, dominican republic v serbia to advance, and best matchup of the WC so far: Spain v Canada to advance.

also germany v slovenia and usa v lithuania. but all 4 teams have already locked in a spot in the next round. lithuania is a tough matchup for the usa imo

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

lithuania is a tough matchup for the usa imo

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lithuania and USA have been the two best teams in the WC so far. Both top two in offensive and defensive efficiency. 

And team USA loses. Tho they advance and prob get the easier side of the bracket.

USA/Italy and Germany/Latvia on one side. 

Canada/Slovenia and Lithuania/Serbia on the other. 

Lithuania is -1 v Serbia tonight. Please take Lithuania. I went to check the lines and thought Lith would be like -8.5 and was gonna take anything under 10. Serbia has played Dominican Republic, South Sudan, Puerto Rico, and China. They lost to the only decent team they played in Italy. Lithuania has been the best team in the entire WC. 

fiba broadcast are different, they'll show something like this no problem 

mind you this isn't even the full clip. dennis and theis were going at it before and dennis and the coach keep going after. after this dennis tells the coach "one more time it's a problem"

Edited by 11sanchez11

20 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lithuania is -1 v Serbia tonight. Please take Lithuania. I went to check the lines and thought Lith would be like -8.5 and was gonna take anything under 10. Serbia has played Dominican Republic, South Sudan, Puerto Rico, and China. They lost to the only decent team they played in Italy. Lithuania has been the best team in the entire WC. 

of course lithuania gets destroyed. 

refs call team usa for those dumb travels like 2-3x a gm. the announcers say "the ball has to hit the floor before you pick up your pivot foot". every team does it like 38x a game. i have watched way more non-usa gms than usa gms and i have seen like 3 of those travels called in all of the non-usa gms combined.