How are those SOPHOMORES doing?

ET80

11 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Allowed 83 targets, 44 receptions, 53% catch rate, 629 yards, 14.3 yards per completion, 4 touchdowns, 92.3 passer rating..

Not sure your source, as they are close on all but the 92.3 PSR but his 2023 numbers were actually 9 INT, 209 return yards, 5 TD, 3 TFL, 0 FF, 50 Catches allowed on 84 Targets, 60% Catch Rate allowed, 661 yards allowed, 13.2 YPC, 7.9 YPA, 4 TDs allowed, 60.8 PSRA

1 hour ago, General Tso said:

Thank god the 9ers draft largely sucked. Don't need them having an even more extended window.

If Purdy is who we think he is, the window has definitely been extended. But yeah, the past two draft classes have been uninspiring and we definitely need to nail the draft this year. 

21 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

Yea I shouldn't have said sometimes. I think he's just pretty bad in coverage but takes chances and gets picks.

Even when Kyren fumbled  twice in one game, nowhere near how bad Bland's game was against Seattle.

EDIT: bad in coverage may be too strong - he deserves to make the pro bowl because of the INTs, but as an example, his other coverage numbers are clearly worse than Ward and Johnson (other pro bowlers), and the Cowboys defense feasted on bad QB play this year (Patriots, Commanders twice, Giants twice, Jets, Panthers) but struggle a bit against the good offenses they played, which I think reflects his performance.

So allowing 2.9 catches for 39 yards on average is bad in coverage?  And that’s including his worst game vs Metcalf at Seattle where he still had. A huge INT to put the game away.