Expected Off-Season?

49 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I’ve seen you both adding players like Saquon, Ridley, Zietler, Tyron etc to our roster

Hunter I'm not sure if your kidding here, but you have the wrong guy when it comes to adding players. I wanted Ridley but no way at the price.

Also I can't stand Barkley. I laughed when the idiot Giants drafted him over Quenton Nelson. 

Smith they have no choice, and its just for one year.  They don't have ANYONE and are desperate . Funny Jet paid that much money for a old man LT.

This is just like taking Harrison over a QB or a LT,  Alt. 

I like taking top picks the will ankers your OL for 10 to 15 years. You have watched why, post Brady.

I have no clue about Zietler ????

4 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Hunter I'm not sure if your kidding here, but you have the wrong guy when it comes to adding players. I wanted Ridley but no way at the price.

Also I can't stand Barkley. I laughed when the idiot Giants drafted him over Quenton Nelson. 

Smith they have no choice, and its just for one year.  They don't have ANYONE and are desperate . Funny Jet paid that much money for a old man LT.

This is just like taking Harrison over a QB or a LT,  Alt. 

I like taking top picks the will ankers your OL for 10 to 15 years. You have watched why, post Brady.

I have no clue about Zietler ????

Kevin Zeitler. Did you not predict him to us in your previous post on this thread?

just making a point that we never add the players we all want. Dole was very ambitious with the Saquon prediction, for example. 

it’s more of a comment about our lack of ambition more than anything 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Kevin Zeitler. Did you not predict him to us in your previous post on this thread?

No

58 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

just making a point that we never add the players we all want.

I never take this this approach IMO spending money on high price FA is fools gold. 

Well let me correct that, this team is so bad they are forced to spend (wisely) money this year, without the spending the Pats have nothing on offense and the QB doesn't have a chance in heck.  The key position needed WR and OT.  WR's the Pats need four.  They have one Douglas and if I was a GM I would already be looking for his replacement.  He's fine for now but not long term, to small to play full time, injuries.

Their number one WR ????? Bourne or Ju Ju, are you kidding me. Their number two Bourne or JuJu ??? Like I said this year desperate.

I liked Smith, why, one year (only) contract. They take a OT at 34, most likely he sits. Note rookie also has the problem of playing beside JAG Strange. No help for a raw LT rookie. 

History prove you don't fine starters at LT in the second rd.

Light was one of the exceptions. He also played in 155 games. A major reason why I would draft Alt if they pass on a QB at three. Here's a way to look at Alt, would you daft a player at three,  that would have the same impact as Light on a team for 155 games.

Idea, lets ask Brady who he would take at 3 !!!!!!

Edited by m haynes

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

just making a point that we never add the players we all want. Dole was very ambitious with the Saquon prediction, for example. 

it’s more of a comment about our lack of ambition more than anything 

it was sort of triggered by the most cap space in the league at one point and the head coach saying they would be spending or burning it.