Where will our main FA move be?

rlon

7 hours ago, 3rivers said:

I never thought of this since I would expect Jones wants to be the highest paid and we already have 2 of those on defence. Do you trade Minkah to afford this idea of signing Jones? 

Also, they need to ditch the DL rotation and just keep the best DL out there all game.  If they get tired and can't do that, then retire or get traded.

The cap increases. Cams deal is gonna be fluctuated one way or another. Id extend him to a 3 yr deal with no additional money just to spread out the cap hit primarily. I have thought about moving Minkah but that wouldnt be how I got this done. A Donald is overpaid vs the market, Jones number would be more in line with what Hargrave made so 25-28 would be my guess. Youre gonna draft another rookie corner and they will be way better than what was peddled out there this year and you will pay 1/8th of the cost for it. Also Diontae on last year of his deal and personally Im not resigning him. Gonna cut Chuks and if you could move Diontae id consider it but thats the hard part of the equation as the WR cupboard isnt quite built up

• Like 1