2024 Off-Season Official Visits/Rumors/Reports

23 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

He was doing well on the side he was put at all summer and then was forced to the opposite side because of Jets injuries. The he got injured, came back playing injured and thats when he sucked. Prior to he was solid.

I like it as a one year young reclamation project who can can potentially compete to start with a day 2 rookie.

So, basically what I said. Tyrone Wheatley level, one year, low dollar amount, throw-poop-at-a-wall-see-what-sticks level deal. I’m cool with that. Maybe he’ll defy all odds and have a solid, healthy season like Trent Brown’s been able to do every now and again. 

23 hours ago, Soko said:

FA has died down. Here are some guys I’d still like to see:

Tyler Boyd, WR - Still available, which is surprising, because I think he’s a versatile WR2. Does a bit of everything, although probably excels in the short/intermediate. He might be redundant with Bourne, JJSS (who I’m hoping doesn’t find himself atop the depth chart come Week 1), and now Born. It also does muddy the depth chart up should NE draft a legit WRnow Osborn, but I still believe he’d be the team’s best receiver if he was added.

Justin Simmons, FS - Another guy I’m surprised is still sitting around, unsigned. Might not be in his prime anymore, but on a short deal, I’d love to bring in another quality DB.

Julian Blackmon, FS - Another S, better in the back end and younger, if the team wanted to go ab alternate route to Simmons, sign me up. 

Stephon Gilmore, CB - Gone are the days of Gilly Lock winning DPOY, but he had a great year in Dallas. His age did show at times, but I think the team needs another boundary corner. The top 3 CBs can all play the slot, Gonzo can obviously play the boundary, and Jon Jones can as well, but adding another starting caliber CB to this secondary might bring us back to the days where the team had 4 corners capable of playing all over.

Mike Danna, DE - Quietly a really solid DE for KC. He’d fit a rotation of Judon, Wise, White, Uche, and Jennings on the edge.

Charles Leno, LT - Been beating this guy’s drum, so I’ll keep it brief. If he heals I know from his hip surgery, he’s a plug-and-play LT. Just what the doctor ordered.

Connor Williams, IOL - He’s recovering from a torn ACL, but if he’s given the green light, then Williams is someone I could see supplanting Strange/Sow or even Andrews at C in 2025. 

I like the moves, not sure with C Williams

• 2 weeks later...