No Sleeves Network Mock 1.0

Copying the whole post doesn’t work great, but the video breakdown and full post with all 32 picks is located at the link below.

[removed link by mod]

1. Chicago Bears: Caleb Williams, QB This pick is essentially a foregone conclusion. On the field, Williams is seen as a generational talent, and his ability to operate off script make him an intriguing prospect... if you are willing to live with the inevitable off-field question marks.

2. Washington Commanders: Jayden Daniels, QB After trading away Sam Howell and signing Marcus Mariota, the Commanders feel like they are gearing up for Daniels. Jayden is an interesting prospect who I feel has a lot of RGIII in him, and should bring a true dual threat offense to Washington.

3. New England Patriots: Drake Maye, QB New England could look to trade down in this spot for the right offer, but the trade package will sway some teams away. The Pats also know that it's not every year that you pick this high, so taking a QB now might be the only opportunity this regime has. Maye has a strong arm and good athleticism, but lacks great pocket awareness, while making some silly decisions leading to turnovers. He reminds me of Carson Wentz before he went downhill after injuries. The Pats would be very smart to not let him see the field until the end of next season.

4. Arizona Cardinals: Marvin Harrison Jr, WR The Cardinals are "open for business" concerning a trade, but they only have two real suitors in the Vikings and Giants. The return that AZ will want will be too high, and they are more than happy to sit tight and take a blue chip prospect in MHJ. I feel like Harrison has Davante Adams potential, and will bring a lot of explosiveness to a Cardinals receiver room that currently only has Michael Wilson.

5. TRADE- Minnesota Vikings via LA Chargers: J.J. McCarthy, QB The Vikings and Chargers seem like perfect suitors for a trade. Harbaugh is able to ensure that his boy J.J. goes to a perfect spot while acquiring extra draft picks, and Minnesota gets a QB with high upside while having to spend less than they would if they traded for a higher pick. McCarthy has a limited college resume from a passing perspective, but what is out there is pretty damn good. My full analysis of McCarthy will be able to be found on the Lineman Lounge QB Prospect episode in a few weeks.