CeeDee Lamb contract mess

textaz03

30 minutes ago, D82 said:

Did Dak run over your grandmother or something? Your ridiculous hate towards this man is absolutely insane and quite honestly absurd. 

It's been proven this team could make moves to bring in players who would help them, they could do these deals early rather than waiting until the last minute (which would only serve to benefit them cap wise), and it's been proven Dak is a top QB in this league. The only variable that prevents them from doing this is Jerry and Stephen Jones who are content to let this franchise float in mediocrity because they'd rather use it as a means to fund their other business ventures. They don't truly care about building a truly competitive team and making the moves to better their odds of winning championships. They'll lie to the fans about the cap, they'll try to underhandedly blame Dak's contract for their inability to add pieces, when really it's all a result of them being cheap. 

It's why I've turned in my fan card for the Cowboys. This team will never win another championship so long as Jerry and Stephen are involved, and it doesn't matter if they get a Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes at QB. 

I agree. I think most fans have given up. I don't think we'll even get to a championship game. JJ and co. has stripped the fans of their hope with their constant lying and overall ineptitude. Will McClay might be a decent GM, but he'll never get the chance. We'll have to draft an elite QB to really have a chance at success.

18 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

3yrs 96m for AJ Brown w 84m guaranteed - were not far from 40m/yr WRs

Did Philly really just do this with AJ cause they could knowing it basically almost kills the chance we have both Dak and Lamb past this season!!!!