2024 Hitman Final Mock 4.0

My final mock. Not sure that it goes this way, but it is how it fell when I played out the scenarios.  There will be trades that shake things up.  

usatsi_19779910.jpg

1.20 - - Amarius Mims OT UGA 6'8 340. I really want to just take JPJ, but I think if both players are here and I would even say another top OT they are the pick (Lathan, Fuatanu, or Guyton). The OT's are set for the next 10 years. Despite the rawness, Mims has upside and was Jones formed teammate. Young and raw raw like Mt. Washington was, but the Steelers and Eagles are allowing UGA to become their developmental school. 

Alternative: I could see a move down depending on the partner and draft captiol.  I could also see a move up into round two as a possibility as well. If one of the corners Mitchell or Arnold fall, they would be hard to pass on as well.

maxresdefault.jpg

2.51 -- Xavier Worthy WR Texas 6'1 165. No top three Centers left here. 😵‍💫 S0 I take the BPA who falls due to size, but definitely not speed.  Not the perfect match to go across from Pickens, but speed kills. With Russ and a run game, hopefully the Steelers can somewhat overcome the lack of a true #2. I wanted to go OL and OL, but it didn't go that way in this scenario. 

20231118_AJW_FB_TN_1176.jpg

3.84 - - Sedrick Van Pran  UGA OC 6'3 310. The Steelers go to the college development club again to get their Center. Somewhat afraid because I am not sure how day one ready to start he is and I don't want another Green situation. However, the position had to be addressed and he was my most talented option.  I would have ideally like Center round one and OT here like Blake Fisher.

usa_today_8894041.0.jpg

3.98 - - Elijah Jones Boston College CB 6'1 185.  The Steelers get another CB.  No pressure to have to start and will compete with Jackson, Trice, and Rush to get on the field.  Steelers have done a lot of scouting at BC and I think Jones is a talented under the radar talent.

preview.jpg

4.119 - - T'Vondre Sweat NG Texas 6'4 365.  The DUI charge drops him down a few rounds and the Steelers are in prime position to get a true run stuffer that is a value pick here.

d0ee55f7-598c-480e-8dd8-b82f83b34bfd-lar

6.178 - - Tommy Eichenberg Ohio State ILB 6'2 235.  Could be one of the biggest draft steals here. Eventual replacement for Roberts and Cole.  This guy is a football player.   He has a high football IQ and has some leadership qualities as well. I could see trading one of these picks to move up to the 5th round to grab him.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29t

6.195 - - Logan Lee Iowa DE 6'5 280. Hoping he develops more and quicker than Loudermilk has.  You take whoever is left between Lee, Justin Eboigbe, and Gabe Hall. Besides, he already looks good in Black N Gold.