Eagles extend WR AJ Brown (3 years, $96M, $84M gtd)

3 hours ago, Shalodeep said:

I agree both can and are true. Just nuts we can't blame the players. Patricia has a long history of success, but I do believe those years are behind him. The players towards the end of the year were changing plays in the huddle. That is ridiculous and didn't help the situation at all. I'm actually looking forward to the offense this year and see if Hurts goes back to 22 Hurts. But 21 and 23 Hurts doesn't work and so far that's the majority of his playing time 

Disagree about Patricia's success.  He hasn't succeeded anywhere he wasn't under BB's wing where he has control of the defense.  He's not a good coach.  As for Desai, he has been at multiple stops now where the defense got instantly worse the year he took over a top 10 defense.  They are both horrible.

As for Hurts, I don't think anyone needs me to remind them that I'm not a fan and would've been happy to move on after 2022 and draft another QB.  I hope that I'm wrong, but he honestly has no excuses at this point.  He's got a top 5 offensive line in the NFL, 2 #1 caliber WR's, an elite RB, and a top 5 when healthy TE in the league.  Now he's got a playcaller again that has orchestrated top 5 offense's in the past.  It's a make or break year for Hurts.

4 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Disagree about Patricia's success.  He hasn't succeeded anywhere he wasn't under BB's wing where he has control of the defense.  He's not a good coach.  As for Desai, he has been at multiple stops now where the defense got instantly worse the year he took over a top 10 defense.  They are both horrible.

As for Hurts, I don't think anyone needs me to remind them that I'm not a fan and would've been happy to move on after 2022 and draft another QB.  I hope that I'm wrong, but he honestly has no excuses at this point.  He's got a top 5 offensive line in the NFL, 2 #1 caliber WR's, an elite RB, and a top 5 when healthy TE in the league.  Now he's got a playcaller again that has orchestrated top 5 offense's in the past.  It's a make or break year for Hurts.

Good point with Patricia. I'll concede to that. I feel like he hasn't had an excuse pretty much ever with the talent around him