2024 Draft Review: Thoughts, Grades, and Predictions

DreamKid

I'm quite bullish on all these prospects, I think they are all good value at positions of need. I like spending the 7th round picks on C and S, those positions are often hard to project because sometimes you can find really good players who don't have elite traits, but get by on intelligence and intangibles.

Right now I am comfortable that we have starting caliber players and depth at almost all positions, except offensive line. I predict the FO will bring in a O-lineman (via trade or free agency) to compete for a starting spot at some point during the offseason or in training camp. Too much will have to go right for the Ravens solve RG, RT, LT with what is on their roster now, especially since they are tasked to protect the MVP QB.

I will add that drafting Devin Leary demonstrates that the Ravens have fully committed to a balanced offense with no restrictions in the passing game, as they can now draft a pocket QB to run this offense and not have to rely on the running ability of the QB.