Current Roster/Depth Chart (Initial 53 Man 8/27)

26 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

Some teams have already announced some over the weekend!

Me thinks Caserio is being patient. I really think he has a few trades on the table, one for DP. No way possible they think he is performing better than Akers. 

2 hours ago, Blaze said:

Me thinks Caserio is being patient. I really think he has a few trades on the table, one for DP. No way possible they think he is performing better than Akers. 

Agreed. No one way can see what he's done and think he's RB2 in front of Akers. I could them playing Akers alot this preseason so see if his achilles is responding well and if he can truly be RB2.

Diggs contact expires at the end of the year. Metchie might be first player off the bench if any of the top 3 go down, could really improve, gain valuable experience to step up next year. I'm against trading him for anything less than a 2nd, which I doubt anyone is offering. 

13 hours ago, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

Diggs contact expires at the end of the year. Metchie might be first player off the bench if any of the top 3 go down, could really improve, gain valuable experience to step up next year. I'm against trading him for anything less than a 2nd, which I doubt anyone is offering. 

Exactly. He's shown the burst is back this preseason. He's our #3 in 2025 and beyond.