2024 WC Semifinals: (1) OKC Thunder v (5) Dallas Mavericks

The flopping has to stop. Guys are being launched by minimal contact. It’s ruining the game and experience. Puts too much on the stress. Start the 1st half calling flops. Set the tone and let them play. Love how they’ve allowed contact since the all star break. 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Pretty sure Luka was telling the refs to T up Dort for flopping not telling OKC coach to call a TO

I think they know. Just not making it seem like that. Refs been under a ton of heat lately. Don’t wanna take away from the game. 

2 minutes ago, General Tso said:

gotta upgrade from Giddey

OKC has plenty of cap space and picks so im sure they'll cook something

They’ll never go over the budget…

They didn’t do it for Harden, Ibaka, KD and Russ.’

35 minutes ago, General Tso said:

well you'd think they learned their lesson, but who knows

I think they should trade Chet. Me thinks he won’t fit with SGA. Even though I think Chet will be the better player in the future. I don’t think Williams is as good some people say he is here. He’s not a shot creator or a great dribbler. He’s a tank that can get inside. OKC needs a scorer that can create his own. Jordan Poole would be great on that team. 

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I think they should trade Chet. Me thinks he won’t fit with SGA. Even though I think Chet will be the better player in the future. I don’t think Williams is as good some people say he is here. He’s not a shot creator or a great dribbler. He’s a tank that can get inside. OKC needs a scorer that can create his own. Jordan Poole would be great on that team. 

trade for Mitchell

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Luka being banged up is so annoying. If he's healthy they would have a legit shot at winning it all.

These guys take drugs man. He’s fine. They’re all jacked up at this point. Toradol has them feeling gewd.