Steelers 2024 Training Camp Thread

11 hours ago, VigilantZombie said:

Speculation that Roman Wilson may end up on IR is also pretty concerning.

I've said this before but man....how does this team have so many injuries so often? Like...what is our strength and conditioning or training dept doing? Seriously...

I think there was a study done a few years ago that stated we were one of the best at avoiding major injuries in the league. It's probably recency bias that makes you think we suffer more. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think there was a study done a few years ago that stated we were one of the best at avoiding major injuries in the league. It's probably recency bias that makes you think we suffer more. 

You're probably not wrong. Plus obviously Pittsburgh is my favorite team so if it's not a major injury, I'm probably not actually hearing about all the other injuries other teams have I suppose 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I remember this, seeing other teams get all these injuries and thinking  when it will be our time.  Maybe now is the time  , but thats the nfl so  just  deal with it .  

2 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Yea, I feel like we typically have pretty good injury luck. Especially when you compare it to teams like the Ravens, 49ers, and Chargers who year over year have an insane run of season ending injuries to key players. 

*knocks on wood*

• Like 2