Los Angeles Rams Starting CB Derion Kendrick Feared to Torn ACL

J-ALL-DAY

On 7/25/2024 at 8:14 PM, TitanLegend said:

Adam's tweet says he's a projected starter, Rams fans saying he's an end of the roster/possibly 5th best CB on the team?

What a range lol

He started part of last year. This year he was looking to try to be #5. He wasn't starter material and he wasn't the kind of guy the Rams should have used a lot of the year as CB1. Depth to grow for a 6th round project would have been a better spot for him but last year we didn't put many resources into CB let alone the whole secondary. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2024 at 5:32 PM, El Ramster said:

Hmmm. Not really. As long as Tre and Williams stay healthy. We run a combo of safety,Lbs in cov to combat the 11 personal… I would have been more worried is someone like Tomlinson would have been hurt. He’s going to have a bigger role this year. 

We really don’t have a set defense like most teams. We have guys like Hoecht in cov for some weird as reason, which McVay said he would do less. 

our main guys are 

John Johnson 

Curl

Tomlinson 

Tre

Williams. 

Were so use to having random people in the secondary too. It’s one of the issues we’ve had. He’s not really a big loss. He allowed like 88-90 rating in cov last year in the slot. 

we also have guys like Rozeboom in cov. 

I think Tomlinson fills the star role  in our defense. Which is really welcomed. He’s been a camp star and players talk about him in high regards. I also believe we’ll bolster a better pass rush this year. As we have more guys to rush the passer and guys who should step up in BY and Kolbie. 

Rams fan STAND UP

Well maybe it might be too soon