53 - Cut Tracker

Kiltman

6 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Stahp it lol

Johnson 26 - Nolan 23
Johnson 3 Full Seasons going into his 4th (35 Total Tackles)
Nolan 1 Full Season that they didn't even play him because of Reddick

CMON NOW. haha

Whether someone is 26 or 21 I’m talking about what actually happens on the field

not where someone might possibly be down the line

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I have to think keeping both Ricks and Bradberry they’re hoping a team still trades a conditional late rounder for one of em.

No I think they like ricks

once slay and bradberry are gone with Rodgers being an unknown in terms of being resigned I feel like ricks is a vital piece moving forward 

• Like 2

Not really surprised by anyone. They probably think they can get McMahon back on the PS with little issues which is the only guy I'd actually be a little sad we lost. I'd like to bring Burks back to the PS if possible. Really happy both Ricks and McCollum made the team for now as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

No I think they like ricks

once slay and bradberry are gone with Rodgers being an unknown in terms of being resigned I feel like ricks is a vital piece moving forward 

Eh we’ll see. I could definitely still see him traded.

Just now, CasperX22 said:

I don't like that they cut McMahon and kept Bradberry.  Whatever worthless conditional 7th they think they might get is not worth losing a prospect worth developing.

While I would agree, I think it’s notable that they kept quite a few other offensive lineman over him.

they still have 9 guys there. That’s not skimp. That’s their typical number

so the fact that they cut him is quite telling. If stoutland wanted to keep him they wouldn’t cut him.

• Like 1