53 - Cut Tracker

Kiltman

32 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Whether someone is 26 or 21 I’m talking about what actually happens on the field

not where someone might possibly be down the line

Yep Johnson earned his spot.  Aside from his special teams contributons, he consistently caused havoc in the preseason in pass rushing situations.  Provides much needed depth.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

New rule this year you can move 2 players straight to IR, do not have to keep them on the initial 53 man and then IR later.

Ainias Smith and Albert O are taking up those 2 spots.  Brown is on the PUP list.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I don't like that they cut McMahon and kept Bradberry.  Whatever worthless conditional 7th they think they might get is not worth losing a prospect worth developing.

There's a "calculated" risk that McMahon will clear waivers an absolutely resign with the Eagles PS.

Zero % chance if Bradberry was cut, we can trade him later next week when the dust settles from the busy day in a NFL season for a box of Juicy Fruits.

This initial 53, probably won't be the 53 on the roster week 1.

3D Chess, no checkers!

Edited by Nabbs4u

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

There's a "calculated" risk that McMahon will clear waivers an absolutely resign with the Eagles PS.

Zero % chance if Bradberry was cut, we can trade him later next week when the dust settles from the busy day in a NFL season for a box of Juicy Fruits.

This initial 53, probably won't be the 53 on the roster week 1.

3D Chess, no checkers!

Nobody wants that bum.   He should've been cut way back in June.

3 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Nobody wants that bum.   He should've been cut way back in June.

Like I said in June, given his contract and Veteran knowledge,  don't be surprised if Vic wants to keep him around.

Say what you will, if a CB or 2 goes down, JB can slide into that role. Whether you believe he sucks or not, Fangio will not be stupid enough to play Bradberry on a island, 1V1, traveling like he's Darrell Revis like that idiot Sean Desai last season.

Edited by Nabbs4u

9 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Like I said in June, given his contract and Veteran knowledge,  don't be surprised if Vic wants to keep him around.

Say what you will, if a CB or 2 goes down, JB can slide into that role. Whether you believe he sucks or not, Fangio will not be stupid enough to play Bradberry on a island, 1V1, traveling like he's Darrell Revis like that idiot Sean Desai last season.

They're not playing him.  Everyone knows he's cooked including Vic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CasperX22 said:

They're not playing him.  Everyone knows he's cooked including Vic.

If Vic knew that....., he would not be on this team. Zero doubt in my mind about that "unless" Howie is playing the long game, trying to get something........