Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And the night that our cop visited ltbf, he found his body and it was proclaimed “serious” and wanted to call it in, is the same night you tried to hit ltbf? 

The night that I went to kill LTBF, Dome's PM said when I went to attack I saw LTBF struggling with another figure and left/went back to safety.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, you’ve figured that they would keep transferring but mentioned earlier that you would ask if you get another hit tonight?

Yes, figuring, and knowing for sure are two different things. Whicker asked how I could have a hit tonight, so I explained, and said I'd double check just to be sure.

7 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

The night that I went to kill LTBF, Dome's PM said when I went to attack I saw LTBF struggling with another figure and left/went back to safety.

Yes, figuring, and knowing for sure are two different things. Whicker asked how I could have a hit tonight, so I explained, and said I'd double check just to be sure.

Again, I have never seen a van helsing tuck tail and run. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You probably already knew that because you killed mookie and ltbf

Mookie was killed by an alien from how the write up was (potential dangerous HUMAN technology), and ET ended up being the alien.

We don't know what/who killed LTBF. So you trying to put those two together is weird.

8 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Mookie was killed by an alien from how the write up was (potential dangerous HUMAN technology), and ET ended up being the alien.

We don't know what/who killed LTBF. So you trying to put those two together is weird.

The life form sensed dangerous human technology from a thing on his wrist and was undetectable by the hunter. That’s not an alien IMO

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The life form sensed dangerous human technology from a thing on his wrist and was undetectable by the hunter. That’s not an alien IMO

How is does that not point to being an alien life form? Why specifically state "Human" technology? And what human technology allowed the killer to be undetectable to the hunter, someone specifically trained to spot things?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Playing it up for the crowd huh?

Playing what up?

You said you don't think the write up of mookies death points to an alien killer....I think it's fairly obvious that an alien killed mookie considering Dome went out of his way to mention "human" technology, as if it wasn't the same type of technology that the killer used, and also the fact that the killer was undetectable (perhaps invisible) to mookie. Another technology not possessed by humans, but seen in plenty of sci-fi films.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Playing what up?

You said you don't think the write up of mookies death points to an alien killer....I think it's fairly obvious that an alien killed mookie considering Dome went out of his way to mention "human" technology, as if it wasn't the same type of technology that the killer used, and also the fact that the killer was undetectable (perhaps invisible) to mookie. Another technology not possessed by humans, but seen in plenty of sci-fi films.

It’s already been mentioned by a couple people now.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s already been mentioned by a couple people now.

I'm not understanding what you're trying to point out.

- At first you say I killed both Mookie and LTBF

- I mention how the write up described an alien killing mookie and how ET was shown to be an alien later on, and we also don't know what killed LTBF, so you trying to put those two together is really weird

- You counter saying you don't think the write up specifically mentioning the killer sensing potentially dangerous "HUMAN" technology, or the fact that he's undetectable to a hunter, points to an alien being the killer

- I once again explain the write up and how Dome specifically mentioning human technology wouldn't make sense if the killer was human and used the same type of technology

- You come back with "playing it up for the crowd huh?"

- For a third time I explain my justification in stating that Mookie was killed by an alien

- You come back with "it's already been mentioned by a couple people now."

Where are you going with this?

3 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

I'm not understanding what you're trying to point out.

- At first you say I killed both Mookie and LTBF

- I mention how the write up described an alien killing mookie and how ET was shown to be an alien later on, and we also don't know what killed LTBF, so you trying to put those two together is really weird

- You counter saying you don't think the write up specifically mentioning the killer sensing potentially dangerous "HUMAN" technology, or the fact that he's undetectable to a hunter, points to an alien being the killer

- I once again explain the write up and how Dome specifically mentioning human technology wouldn't make sense if the killer was human and used the same type of technology

- You come back with "playing it up for the crowd huh?"

- For a third time I explain my justification in stating that Mookie was killed by an alien

- You come back with "it's already been mentioned by a couple people now."

Where are you going with this?

Where I’m going with it, is that you already know what it is. A few people have already mentioned the possibility of it being a predator type role. You continuing to say I don’t understand and that’s weird, just makes me feel like it isn’t predator and you already know what it is.

Archived