Game Dey!

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

IR guys can now return, so maybe we get Murphy and McKinnley Jackson back next week, which they absolutely need.  I could see a trade for a DT from a team in rebuild mode (Duane Brown from Carolina, Simmons from Tennessee, etc)

I'm more worried about the end position. We've got three DTs coming back who should help, in addition to Jenkins and Hubbard who's essentially a DT now. At end we basically have Trey and nothing else helping him with only Murphy as a hopeful addition.

19 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

I'm more worried about the end position. We've got three DTs coming back who should help, in addition to Jenkins and Hubbard who's essentially a DT now. At end we basically have Trey and nothing else helping him with only Murphy as a hopeful addition.

They need to start getting Harris and Johnson reps here and there.  Hubbard is playing inside with all the injuries.  Ossai has given them empty snaps to this point.

3 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

They need to start getting Harris and Johnson reps here and there.  Hubbard is playing inside with all the injuries.  Ossai has given them empty snaps to this point.

Is there a Harris? We have Henry and Thomas on the practice squad, but only Ossai and Johnson on the active roster. 39 snaps for Ossai who I noticed slightly more than previous games and Johnson had 23 and I didn't notice him at all. Loy really needs to get this defense turned around.

9 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Is there a Harris? We have Henry and Thomas on the practice squad, but only Ossai and Johnson on the active roster. 39 snaps for Ossai who I noticed slightly more than previous games and Johnson had 23 and I didn't notice him at all. Loy really needs to get this defense turned around.

It's Henry.  My workplace got hacked the other day so everything is on my phone now, and my autocorrect is out of control on my phone.