Le'Veon Bell Contemplating Retirement

RuskieTitan

2 hours ago, Purple-Pride07 said:

Simply put, if you want QB money, then play QB.

This is the most talent-stacked running back draft class in history and Le'Veon didn' exactly light the world on fire this year running behind 2017's best OL in the league. The receiving ability adds a level of dynamism to his game, but you can replicate that for a fraction of the price and none of the headache.

who crowned the OL the best in 2017? I saw that nfl.com never had them in the top 3 , but I now they have played good. 

8 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

who crowned the OL the best in 2017? I saw that nfl.com never had them in the top 3 , but I now they have played good. 

The unit has 3 Pro Bowlers and consistently performed this season as one of the few areas of the Steelers that could be indefinitely relied upon. I think you'd be hard-pressed to argue, especially if you've seen them in extended stretches, that they were outperformed by anyone in the whole of 2017.

That said, Le'Veon still managed a paltry 4.0 YPC in 321 carries. And with Antonio Brown and a variety of passing options relieving some of the box pressure, no less. LB doesn't have much of a leg to stand on here.

Archived