Mock Draft from Maine

jetfuel34

I just started to look at some of the mock drafts around and thought i might as well give it a try. 

I don't think we sign Cousins which is a blessing I think. Too much money for a above average QB. 

Pick            Player                 position                School 

6         Baker MayField          QB                          OU              He is the best QB in the draft long term. If he was 2 inches taller he would be number 1. He will be the franchise QB of the Jets.

37      Ron Jones                   RB                          USC            I think he is not to far behind Barkley for the second best RB in the draft. He is a 3 down back that we need.

52     James Daniels            C/G                       Iowa             He can play pretty much any spot on the line but is best suited as a center. i think he is the second best center below Price.

72     Sam Hubbard             EDGE                     Ohio St.        He can come in and give us the pass rush that we have been missing for YEARS. 

103   Josey Jewell               LB                          Iowa            He is a true leader that lead a very good Iowa D. He will be the next Marvin Jones for us. 

148   Brandon Facyson      CB                            VT             He can be a great depth guy that could be a #2 or slot CB for the Jets by the end of the season.

165  Ray Ray McCloud       WR                         Clem.          He is going to be a solid WR that might end up being a number 2 guy for the Jets with Anderson being a bonehead.

Tell me what you think? I'm going to assume we resign Morris Claiborne and ASJ. Jets have already reached out them and I see them getting signed really soon. 

Archived