We should be happy! Jay Gruden finally got to pick his QB!

I don't care about any of that now, your missing the point. We have had some real bad years under Snyder, no doubt. I still believe in his mistakes he was trying to do the best he could. He has spent a lot of money over the years, a lot! Where has it gotten him? He hasn't got the return on his investment that the fans deserve, he knows that. He isn't stuiped.

But to sit there and honestly say the last 3 years haven't shown any progress and it's a dumpster fire is just terrible judgement. We aren't elite but we are improving and anyone should see that. We were injured like he'll last year and competed all the way to the end with an undermanned staff. The culture is changing, maybe not as fast as you would like. If you try to open your eyes you can clearly see it

44 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

You think I was always this way? lol. I'm pissed off because I love this team and the moron who bought it  20 years ago has destroyed every shred of positive reputation the team ever had. If you think I'm in the minority than you should send Daniel Snyder an email and ask him why he's taken thousands upon thousands of seats out of FedEx Field....

Agreed. Had you talked to me in 1992, I would've been the most positive fan you would've ever met. And even still positive in 1999. 2 decades of dysfunction has replaced that.

Having said this, I think its time to retire this post since we're no longer discussing football and instead are discussing "who is a better fan".

Archived