Narcos Mexico S2- Returns 2/13/20

Dingo18287

12 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I didnt think Isabella was anything special tbh, but Rafa's gf was hot.

Might be my favorite season so far, close with season 3.

I really must be in the minority then. I still think Season 1 was the best. "Plata or Plomo" really changed my life, lol!

Season 3 was cool, but something about that OG season I thought made it the best. Season 4 would be my second favor. Miguel was the man and I love seeing the rise to power.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

just got caught up on this. Tbh thought it was probably the weakest of all the seasons so far, but that was to be expected. It felt like a lot of this season was setting up the scene in Mexico, and when introducing a lot of exposition the story is naturally going to suffer.

One of the main things I didn't like earlier was how the narrator on this season wasn't one of the characters... when I looked up and saw that Scoot McNairy was the narrator, I hoped to god he would show up later on. Was so pumped in the finale when he did. Super excited for the next season.

Also hoping Pena will join eventually, too. I'd be surprised if he didn't, since they made a point of introducing a new mission in Mexico to him at the end of season 3. Obviously we're a way off from that point chronologically, but with El Chapo in the cast I'd imagine they're planning on the show going on for a while yet.

• 10 months later...