Fantasy baseball two drafts at the same time HELP!

deuces22wild

Hey everyone, help would be much appreciated. I have two yahoo drafts tonight. one at 8 and another at 830. I have tried to do two mocks at the same time. As soon as I click to enter the second mock it punts me from the first. Poking around and people say you can do two drafts just use two different browsers. Downloaded a second to my laptop and tried to fire up two mocks and the same thing happened when trying to enter the second mock. I was punted from the first in the different browser (firefox/edge). Will I have this same issue tonight in my real drafts or is this just happening because mocks?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 3:05 PM, deuces22wild said:

Hey everyone, help would be much appreciated. I have two yahoo drafts tonight. one at 8 and another at 830. I have tried to do two mocks at the same time. As soon as I click to enter the second mock it punts me from the first. Poking around and people say you can do two drafts just use two different browsers. Downloaded a second to my laptop and tried to fire up two mocks and the same thing happened when trying to enter the second mock. I was punted from the first in the different browser (firefox/edge). Will I have this same issue tonight in my real drafts or is this just happening because mocks?

How did this go? I've had multiple drafts at the same time but not the same website

On 2018-04-06 at 7:23 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

How did this go? I've had multiple drafts at the same time but not the same website

All that grinding for not lol. Turns out yahoo allows you to draft multiple teams at the same time. Didn’t need another Yahoo account. Didn’t need another search engine. I needed both to mock draft at the same time but once the real drafts started I was able to do both leagues with the same search engine and same yahoo account. 

2 hours ago, deuces22wild said:

All that grinding for not lol. Turns out yahoo allows you to draft multiple teams at the same time. Didn’t need another Yahoo account. Didn’t need another search engine. I needed both to mock draft at the same time but once the real drafts started I was able to do both leagues with the same search engine and same yahoo account. 

Haha nice. Glad it worked out. Hopefully you like both teams

Archived