The Dez Bryant Thread

sp6488

34 minutes ago, EastsideEZ said:

So hypothetically... if we get Dez... Do we still draft a receiver early??? I say yes... I don’t trust John brown Perriman or Moore... I’m sorry I just don’t 

Given the strengths of both Dez Bryant and Michael Crabtree, I think Anthony Miller would be the perfect compliment to those guys. Similar confidence as a performer, but would work better as a shifty option and third down machine.

8 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Given the strengths of both Dez Bryant and Michael Crabtree, I think Anthony Miller would be the perfect compliment to those guys. Similar confidence as a performer, but would work better as a shifty option and third down machine.

I’m not mad at that... I’m thinking Christian Kirk may be there at 52 and falls under a bpa type deal at that point... But we also may go TE in the second s bpa depending on when they start coming off the board... but definitely expect a receiver in the first three rounds... Maybe James Washington he reminds me a lot of Alston Jeffrey in the sense that he’s not really fast yet can always get deep.. 

If the reports of the Ravens showing the most interesting are true, he would be a Raven by now. I just don't think he's interested.

I think newly released Brandon Marshall would play for us but i don't think he's what we're looking for at his point in his career.

Archived