Is Dan Snyder the worst owner in the NFL?

mar29020

Snyder wants to win if he gets the credit for it.   He can't be the guy who sits on the sidelines and let someone else get the glory.  He would rather be big fish in a toxic waste infested puddle than a small fish in the pond.

1 hour ago, FosterTheSkins said:

Snyder wants to win if he gets the credit for it.   He can't be the guy who sits on the sidelines and let someone else get the glory.  He would rather be big fish in a toxic waste infested puddle than a small fish in the pond.

The way I see it is that Snyder has really changed since he fired Vinny. I think he’s been far less hands off, but if he really really has an opinion he’ll voice it and he’s consulted on the team’s biggest decisions or pushed for them like the McNabb and RG3 trades and the Kirk Cousins contract fiasco. He’s not involved in all the details on these things, but I don’t think for one second that he didn’t tell ShanAllen that he wanted McNabb and RG3 and then ShanAllen did what he wanted. Also, on the Kirk Cousins contract fiasco I fully believe that Dan was never in love with Kirk and that he didn’t want to overpay for a qb that he doubted could take the team to the super bowl. I think Dan was willing to pay Kirk up to a point, but not the deal that Kirk wanted and bared itself out over the last 3 seasons.

Dan is not involved in the every day personnel decisions anymore but the big stuff he’s consulted in or voiced his opinion and most times the front office try’s to get done what he wants done.

Bruce isn’t as incompetent as Vinny was but Bruce is Dan’s mouth piece, so I don’t believe that one thing PR wise or major contract/trade wise happens without Dan being consulted and this was said by Shanahan and McCloughan too.

Dan wants a guy like Vinny/Bruce out there always dealing with the media and taking the shots from the media and public because Dan is a scared rich boy who shy’s away from conflict, he has the people he hired do the dirty work for him kinda like someone else who has a lot of power.

Archived