Graphic Designer
  • Hobbies
    Gaming
  • Xbox/PSN/Steam/Other
    Tyroz33

Recent Profile Visitors

1,491 profile views

Nick's Achievements

1. What's up @Trentwannabe @Thelonebillsfan long time no-see. Hope all is well around here! I think it's been about a year since I've signed in. I'm ultimately hoping for an insane trade-up for Marv or Odunze, but I'd still be ecstatic with Brian Thomas Jr. despite the injury concerns.
  2. Outstanding selection and value with Torrence. Lots of mocks at him in the first. Kincaid too!? Great first two picks. If we can grab a WR like Tillman, Downs or Dell at 91 with a little bit of luck we’ll have an A+ draft.
  3. "Look, it's a situation that we'll evaluate in the next couple days, we'd like to have him back." ... that's my guess Of course we'll be getting a politically-correct BS nothing for an answer. Getting real sick of it, tbh. I've been ignoring his quotes and press conferences the past two seasons. One of the reasons why I like Mike McDaniel. What is there to hide anyways?
  4. I've been on the WR2 train for 3 drafts it feels like. We've needed a premium pick spent there for years. Gabe surprised us out the gate early in his career, but hasn't shown much since and has obviously regressed. McKenzie didn't step up this year either. Shakir has been great in a limited role, but the staff takes their damn time giving them more snaps. Frustrated me all year. Same with James Cook... slow start and also not used in the capacity or role he was hyped as. 21 catches in 18 games? That's on Dorsey and the staff. Get him involved. I hope 2023 is different and he's looked at as a feature back, that's why you drafted him in the 2nd round. If we don't acquire someone like DHop, which isn't realistic imo, we better spend an early pick (within the first 3 rounds) on WR. Pretty good chance we'll have 3 or so quality prospects to look at with pick 27 from what I'm seeing.
  5. Sadly, I think that's the reality. It's a decision that's going to need to be pushed by Pegula or Beane. McDermott needs to face some criticism on all this as well–especially if he keeps Frazier around again. He's one of the few defensive minded head coaches and his defense has been a huge failure the past couple seasons in big games. Not to mention he's good for one bone-headed, infuriating time out call a game because he doesn't like what he sees schematically. The offense always ends up getting the first down anyways. He's been a great leader, but it's time to make the difficult decisions that leaders have to make. Say goodbye to your friend Leslie, start here and prove that this **** can't keep happening.
  6. You're absolutely right. We've failed to find game-changers in the past several drafts across the board.
  7. What do we do to turn this around? Bad News: We have very little cap space to work with and some major pieces hitting free agency. Upcoming Free Agents: Jordan Poyer (31) Tremaine Edmunds (24) Devin Singletary (25) Rodger Saffold (34) Jordan Phillips (30) Dane Jackson (26) Shaq Lawson (28) Cam Lewis Jaquan Johnson Tyrel Dodson Tommy Sweeney Case Keenum Tyler Matakevich Jamison Crowder David Quessenberry Taiwan Jones Sam Martin Greg Van Roten Ike Boettger Jake Kumerow Dean Marlowe Bobby Hart AJ Klein Good News: We have Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs.. All-Pro Matt Milano deserves a mention too. NFL Draft: Recent drafts have been very underwhelming... We're slated to pick 27th. What positions do we focus on? Who do you like there? If we take another defensive linemen I may lose my mind. Granted, we probably need someone in the interior DL. But... we really need to find another playmaker at WR. OL will need an upgrade, especially the interior. Safety needs a look with Hyde coming back on the final year of his deal and Poyer gone.
  8. Partially using this thread to vent and cope with yesterdays embarrassment while I fail to focus on my work today. Our defensive philosophy the past few seasons has been this pathetic nickel package 100% of the snaps with a soft "bend, don't break" pathetic zone scheme. Between yesterday, and 13 seconds from a year ago, it's clearly not working and the right adjustments aren't being made. Thought we channel our rage into a discussion over some potential replacements at DC. Given that we have been in a stable position at HC, I haven't been keeping up with who is up-and-coming or potential good fits at DC (and even OC). I've seen Vic Fangio's name thrown out on twitter. Anyone else in mind for you guys? Unfortunately, I'm not confident McDermott will have the balls to replace him.
  9. Saw Ed get double a lot today. Not 100% sure he's to blame when there was nobody on that line who did a damn thing all day. One thing we can ALL agree on, enough of Frazier and this zone defense. The talent on that defense has been making up for his horrendous scheme.
  10. Hope everyone is hanging in there. Prayers for our guy Hamlin. Trying to keep myself positive has been hard. We have the best coach and fan base in the league. Zac Taylor is a class act, and have been hearing their fans were all class last night. Seeing Joe Burrow standing next to Josh with the same emotions made me love the guy even more.
  11. Sure hope it's Von! A lot of contenders though.
  12. I get angry and depressed thinking and hearing about this team lately. Been off WGR all week. They have to win tomorrow.
  13. First time I turned a game off in a few years. What a horrendous display all-around. You guys covered it all, bad coaching decisions, horrid run defense, Josh trying to do it all. What has happened to this team? What a joke. Last thing–can this stupid coaching staff open their damn eyes and realize Breida should be on the field more? Like the proof is literally in front of you. Singletary and Moss aren't doing much of anything and haven't all year, meanwhile Breida comes in we start moving the ball.
  14. Trade deadline day. Hoping but not expecting a move, particularly hoping for OL upgrade(s). Guard play has been awful.
  15. Expect us to be heavy favorites against all those teams. I agree, we should come out hungry and ready to run the table. Only team we should have trouble with will be Tampa Bay if we manage to stay healthy.