Cadmus

Veteran Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Cadmus's Achievements

1. Hi y'all. We have an FF Packers Dynasty/Keeper League that will be entering Year 12 and we're currently looking for 1 owner to adopt a team. League Details: 14 Team - 0.5 PPR Free, but very competitive and trade happy league. 12 Keepers per team every off-season with a 10 Round Draft of Rookies/Non-Keeper veterans. In-Season teams have a roster of 22 with 2 additional IR spots. Weekly Starting Lineups are as follows. 1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE / 3 FLEX About the team: We have a 6 team playoff and this team MADE the playoffs last season. The current roster is as follows: QBs Tua Tagovailoa / Aaron Rodgers / Baker Mayfield RBs: Aaron Jones / Nick Chubb / Austin Ekeler/ Devin Singletary / Kareem Hunt / Matt Breida / James Robinson / Emari De mercado WRs: Tyreek Hill / Stefon Diggs / DeAndre Hopkins / Curtis Samuel / Josh Reynolds / Kalif Raymond / Nelson Agholor / DeVante Parker / Justin Shorter / MVS / Justin Watson TEs: George Kittle / Juwan Johnson No '24 1st or 2nd, but from 3rd onward all of the '24 picks are intact. Let me know if any of y'all are interested. We're looking for someone that has fantasy experience, but dynasty/ keeper experience isn't necessary. Thanks!
  2. 25-40 for Watson, 50-75 for Pierce and 100-120 for Tolbert.
  3. Just move around to get Watson, Pierce and Tolbert. Thank you. Tolbert's age and comp probably pushes him to R4, but he should go higher.
  4. Nevermind. I mixed up leagues. Draft order from @chucknorris101 is correct.
  5. Correct, I suggested this before. You put your selection on here and I will enter it manually for you.
  6. I can pause it for you, if you really want to make the pick... Or you can tell me on here and I can assign the pick for you. Players already selected are Clyde Edwards-Helaire Jonathan Taylor JK Dobbins D'Andre Swift Cam Akers Henry Ruggs
  7. Yeah, I'm genuinely sorry everyone. I've had the most chaotic few weeks of my adult life. It's not an excuse to be absent, I'm just trying to make ya'll aware of where I've been. I also got a new phone appoximately three weeks ago and that's why I haven't received any of the push notifications from Sleeper. Let's schedule the draft and I'll double the league winner to $40. I have to work tonight, but let's get the league in order the next few days and plan on drafting in the next 10-15 days if that sounds good to everyone? @JBURGE @ChaRisMa @CombOver @Lieker @Bieker1 @PandaSquadAlpha @Dwade1001 @chucknorris101 @ajdodge09 @DannyB @squire12 @Cadmus @Packerraymond @KingOfTheNorth
  8. Do you want me to name just the TEs or are all positions fair game? Seriously, stop being abrasive af. I barely have any time to read or post on here with the current situation and when I do find a moment I often have to deal with a severely misguided comment and/or rant from you. It constantly interrupts the flow of threads. Stop picking fights for the sake of it. Just don't be that poster. --> Also, just a general fact that needs to be said---there's a ton of posters on this site that are on their 2nd or 3rd user names (I am one of them). Post counts don't always accurately reflect history. I've been on FF for more than a decade.
  9. If he's even half as good as his father--- this will be a good pick.
  10. You're posting trash here. Don't attribute stuff to me that I haven't said.
  11. Yeah, I'm fully aware of that White was more Lacy than professional athlete in the NFL. I know I'm dating myself here, but that's who I see in terms of play style.