OTA News and Notes

.Buzz

On 6/8/2018 at 8:45 PM, iPwn said:

That pass makes me giddy

Was that a tight and accurate spiral? What the... Uh... Is that Blake Bortles? Like The Blake Bortles? A-Rob might've still been in Duval if he knew Blake would be throwing darts like that. 

On 6/8/2018 at 8:45 PM, iPwn said:

I think the WR position is going to be an all out battle. Not saying the Jaguars will have the best WR corps in the NFL, but I know the guys that do make the roster will have to fight and claw for that position and if someone goes down it'll truly be a next man up mentality. 

4 hours ago, Jags said:

I think the WR position is going to be an all out battle. Not saying the Jaguars will have the best WR corps in the NFL, but I know the guys that do make the roster will have to fight and claw for that position and if someone goes down it'll truly be a next man up mentality. 

Yea that battle is going to be alot of fun. In prior years I feel like we knew 5-6 guys that were locks and maybe 1 spot unsure of. Not we have locks but where they are in the pecking order is very unknown and we have possibly 2 good guys that will get cut. I hope we can trade 1 if possible but make no mistake, this definitely isn't a Top-tier WR group because we lack a legit #1 but we can go 4-5 wide and find matchups. We cant play offense like other teams and thats not necessarily a bad thing

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea that battle is going to be alot of fun. In prior years I feel like we knew 5-6 guys that were locks and maybe 1 spot unsure of. Not we have locks but where they are in the pecking order is very unknown and we have possibly 2 good guys that will get cut. I hope we can trade 1 if possible but make no mistake, this definitely isn't a Top-tier WR group because we lack a legit #1 but we can go 4-5 wide and find matchups. We cant play offense like other teams and thats not necessarily a bad thing

This kinda WR group makes me look at teams like the Patriots and a few other contenders and they say hey we don't have a true number 1 standout top 16 WR, but we have a bunch of mismatches and tough guys who are good at what they specialize in and they're going to fight for every yard. 

Archived