iPwn

Minicamp News and Notes

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

i wonder if we would sign Demarco Murray if fournette got hurt.  clear best RB available

He was such garbage last year though. Yea he probably is the best vet available but that doesnt make me feel good at all

I keep trying to temper expectations but idk how much longer i can keep feeling that way even though its June

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

He was such garbage last year though. Yea he probably is the best vet available but that doesnt make me feel good at all

eh i blame the titans offense TBH. i mean the wrs for the titans sucked and mariota sucked so 

All of this makes me pretty nervous, tbh. I know it's early, but I can't recall any other year where there have been this many positive blurbs about not just the team, but every facet of the team.

9 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

All of this makes me pretty nervous, tbh. I know it's early, but I can't recall any other year where there have been this many positive blurbs about not just the team, but every facet of the team.

Right? Idk if its just the reporting is more excited so they want to stir up excitement as well but yea haven't heard this kind of news in a LONG time