2018 FIFA World Cup Group E & Group F

LeeEvans

I'm flithy with Neymar. Spent more time on the floor, writhing in fake agony than helping his team. Tried to do slalom his way through the entire Swiss defense when he had countless other options. You get the feeling that if he's going to behave like that, he represents a net negative to Brazil's chance. It's not all about you, Neymar. 

5 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

I kinda like the blue kits. I loved their home and away shirts from 1998

They look like Nike just replaced the badges on the unused Italy jerseys with CAF badges

32 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Brazil looks stupid in all blue like this

Also Neymar's had a terrible start to this game

Hes doing the same thing against Switzerland. He just stands on the ball and tries to dribble through the entire team. If he just passed the ball and did some give and goes he'd be unstoppable. He just needs to dribble when it's one on one and not one on three.

17 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Must admit on a tablet I can't see that detailed.

They are literally just Azzuri blue with gold numbers and a Nike swoosh on the right and the Brazilian FA badge on the left.

Switch the FA badge with the Italian one and I doubt anyone could tell the difference

Just now, drd23 said:

Also I have no idea how this team is currently favourites to win the world cup.  They do not look threatening at all

Names.

When you go through the team sheet top to bottom it's impressive. Not so much when they cross the white line though.

They also romped the qualifiers.

The announcers are so biased. It was obvious Navas caught the ball and Neymar kicked him afterwards. But anytime Neymar gets touched they are all outraged and counting the fouls... Maybe if he didn't dive so much he would get some of these calls.

8 minutes ago, tima said:

The announcers are so biased. It was obvious Navas caught the ball and Neymar kicked him afterwards. But anytime Neymar gets touched they are all outraged and counting the fouls... Maybe if he didn't dive so much he would get some of these calls.

Yup. It's been awful today. Neymar has been fouled  a decent amount but I dont recall rough challenges unlike Switzerland.

Archived