Big Brother 20 (no spoilers)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

It isn't just to secure jury votes. The main reason people get nominate the first like 2-3 weeks is always, "well, we haven't really talked."

Such an easy thing to avoid in a house with literally nothing else to do

Exactly.

It's such an easy thing to do as well. Let someone else get the blood on their hands with the competition wins.

If you just talk to the people you'll be safe anyway. I don't get why some people want to win everything.

Just now, MathMan said:

so bb20 didnt jump the shark guys

right?

Hopefully this is a one-week thing. I really don't like the robot. 

Please don't implement this change, Malf. Unless it comes with the Pendant of Production.

Just now, SovereignNazgul said:

Hopefully this is a one-week thing. I really don't like the robot. 

Please don't implement this change, Malf. Unless it comes with the Pendant of Production.

yeah, the online offline thing?

maybe punishments in general would be good.

could replace the wheel of fate

2 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Swaggy C would have definitely saved different people if he wasn't forced to save entire groups. Just another reason why you never want to win these early challenges. Half the house is after him now, including people he was "close" with.

Especially since he went with his "Group of 8," which is kinda like a forced alliance.

Which means it definitely won't last. I don't trust one or two people to have my best interests - let alone half the house, and that by default (not even his own choosing).

1 minute ago, SovereignNazgul said:

Especially since he went with his "Group of 8," which is kinda like a forced alliance.

Which means it definitely won't last. I don't trust one or two people to have my best interests - let alone half the house, and that by default (not even his own choosing).

it just unites the other group of 8 against you 

and people, having a common target, will agree to the eviction

swaggy is going to be the week 2 eviction if someone on the other 8 wins hoh, and he doesnt win veto.

the issue is...if we know this, why didnt he?

i would have loved to see a big brother where everyone was smart, and they all tried to throw the first comp

Archived