Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pwny

Ranking the roster - #19

#19  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. #19

    • Marqise Lee
    • Taven Bryan
      0
    • T.J. Yeldon
      0
    • Donte Moncrief
    • D.J. Hayden
      0
    • Ronnie Harrison
      0
    • Abry Jones
      0
    • A.J. Cann
      0
    • Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    • Keelan Cole
    • Corey Grant
    • Other (please specify)
      0


Recommended Posts

So it looks like Keelan Cole closed this one up. Fans have projected the good rookie season from Cole to continued by becoming the best WR on the Jacksonville Jaguars team. Who would've thought that after the 2016-2017 season that Allen Robinson would not be the Jaguars number one WR coming into the 2018 season nor anyone else on the squad at the time, but a slim WR who went undrafted out of Kentucky Wesleyan? 

I don't believe he's the Jaguars best WR and if I'm right come the end of the season, I hope I remember to come here. If I'm wrong, please remember this or quote me now. Keelan Cole will NOT be the BEST (he could still be good) WR on the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2018! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jags said:

So it looks like Keelan Cole closed this one up. Fans have projected the good rookie season from Cole to continued by becoming the best WR on the Jacksonville Jaguars team. Who would've thought that after the 2016-2017 season that Allen Robinson would not be the Jaguars number one WR coming into the 2018 season nor anyone else on the squad at the time, but a slim WR who went undrafted out of Kentucky Wesleyan? 

I don't believe he's the Jaguars best WR and if I'm right come the end of the season, I hope I remember to come here. If I'm wrong, please remember this or quote me now. Keelan Cole will NOT be the BEST (he could still be good) WR on the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2018! 

Funny you say that because the ESPN "experts" have him projected as 5th best this year although i think thats crazy. At worst i think he's 2nd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Funny you say that because the ESPN "experts" have him projected as 5th best this year although i think thats crazy. At worst i think he's 2nd

How well Cole does statistically is probably going to come down to how healthy Moncrief and Lee stay.  They're going to be the top 2 targets, and this isn't set up to be a team that's going to air it out every week with huge targets to spread around.  You don't pay these guys if that's not the intention.  Though historically...that probably means that guys like Cole/Dede/Chark are gonna have plenty of "starter" snaps to compete for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jags said:

So it looks like Keelan Cole closed this one up. Fans have projected the good rookie season from Cole to continued by becoming the best WR on the Jacksonville Jaguars team. Who would've thought that after the 2016-2017 season that Allen Robinson would not be the Jaguars number one WR coming into the 2018 season nor anyone else on the squad at the time, but a slim WR who went undrafted out of Kentucky Wesleyan? 

I don't believe he's the Jaguars best WR and if I'm right come the end of the season, I hope I remember to come here. If I'm wrong, please remember this or quote me now. Keelan Cole will NOT be the BEST (he could still be good) WR on the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2018! 

You'd think Jaguars fans would've learned to be a bit more cautious in projecting upward from a nice rookie/breakout season.  We've had enough "future stars" who never even came close to their first big year ever again...i'm certainly more cautious on projecting improvement from a breakout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

You'd think Jaguars fans would've learned to be a bit more cautious in projecting upward from a nice rookie/breakout season.  We've had enough "future stars" who never even came close to their first big year ever again...i'm certainly more cautious on projecting improvement from a breakout.

Who we talking in recent memory? Seems like most of our recent draft picks that had good 1st years, improved on the year 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

You'd think Jaguars fans would've learned to be a bit more cautious in projecting upward from a nice rookie/breakout season.  We've had enough "future stars" who never even came close to their first big year ever again...i'm certainly more cautious on projecting improvement from a breakout.

Yea their health will be somewhat of a factor but Cole did obviously prove something and build a connection with Bortles. I'd like to see that build some. I wouldnt mind more 3 WR sets with how good the OL could be. 3WR and 1TE/FB. Let defenses try and figure out run or pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×