Unofficial Official Depth Chart #1 Released

Acgott

Noticed that too.  

The other position that stood out was center.  Brett Jones is said to be better than Weston Richburg, personally I don't agree with that but he's listed behind Jon Halapio. 

Do you think Brett will eventually be the starter come regular season?  

46 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Noticed that too.  

The other position that stood out was center.  Brett Jones is said to be better than Weston Richburg, personally I don't agree with that but he's listed behind Jon Halapio. 

Do you think Brett will eventually be the starter come regular season?  

Who said Jones is better than Richburg? Halapio has been the Center since mini maybe tihe shock is that Jones wasn't able to stand out? All signs point to Halapio being the C this season, but we have 4 games of preseason for competition 

1 minute ago, Acgott said:

Who said Jones is better than Richburg? Halapio has been the Center since mini maybe tihe shock is that Jones wasn't able to stand out? All signs point to Halapio being the C this season, but we have 4 games of preseason for competition 

I don't recall who all was saying it, just remember it floating around the forum.  The tender of almost 3 million, I fully expected him to start, so I was a little shocked to see him listed as the #2.

Archived