Best NFL QB Draft class

DingoLadd

1961. Maybe, not 100% sure that it even qualifies to be honest. It's a really hard question given that a lot of draft classes, given enough time, will have a SB winning QB (in some capacity) in them. 

I should probably add that the 1961 draft contained Hall of Famer Frank Tarkenton, as well as 2* All-Pro Billy Kilmer and 4* Pro Bowler Norm Snead. None of this is from memory, it's all wikipedia, baby. 

Best one to not win a super bowl? Idk. '95 maybe? Had Steve McNair, Kerry Collins, and Kordell Stewart. '99 had McNabb and Culpepper. Hard to say. My conscious football years only span back to players drafted in the 90's so I'm sure there are some better older ones. 

On 2018-08-17 at 5:50 PM, ShupacTakur said:

Best one to not win a super bowl? Idk. '95 maybe? Had Steve McNair, Kerry Collins, and Kordell Stewart. '99 had McNabb and Culpepper. Hard to say. My conscious football years only span back to players drafted in the 90's so I'm sure there are some better older ones. 

Good suggestions, but also perfect examples of why this question is so hard as both of these contain (at least) one SB-winning QB. The 95 draft had Rob Johnson who was a back-up in Tampa Bay's SB title in 2002 and the 99 draft had Joe Germaine who may only have 16 career attempts but still received a ring from backing up Kurt Warner in Rams' win in his debut season. 

On 8/17/2018 at 11:50 PM, ShupacTakur said:

1999 also had Aaron Brooks. Made some noise for like two minutes.

Archived