4k Blu Ray Player

We Dem Boys

Does anyone own a 4k Blu Ray Player? And if you do what brand/model do you have? I am thinking about purchasing one, so I am looking for  input. Looking at reviews online, but any thoughts or feedback from someone who owns one, or someone who is knowledgable on the subject would be extremely helpful! I know my post count is low, but i've been browsing these forums for a while and definitely enjoy/value the discussion. Thanks!

My friend let me borrow his when he got deployed, but the biggest change i noticed between 4k and regular blu ray are color changes...and it wasnt some crazy difference in quality overall.  

Maybe if you have a HUGE 4k TV it might make a difference, but I have a 55 inch and I wasnt blown away by the difference.   It looked really good, but not enough to make me go by a $300 4k player (I know there are cheaper ones, but I heard cheaper ones can be a rip off).     Not even sure I would pay $100 for one given the fact there wasnt a huge difference.    Maybe when they get down to $50....

Archived