Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

10 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

.5 PPR, for my flex.

Nelson Agholor vs Falcons

Marvin Jones Jr. vs Jets

I'd love to start a player during opening night, just makes things more fun. With Jeffrey out and Mike Wallace being the #2 WR, you gotta think he'll get a lot of targets tonight.

Marvin Jones is safer and was very solid last year. The emergence of Kenny Golladay and Golden Tate can hamper his value.

Thoughts??

I think Jones is still the safer and better choice. He did fine with Tate and Golladay isn't exactly a stud yet

14 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think Agholor is a strong play this week and will prove to be a strong play most of the season

12 team ppr.

High upside of Josh Gordon

Or

The safety of Jamison Crowder? 

I'd go with Gordon if he plays. I know Crowder is a good PPR guy but we don't really know what Smith does with the ball yet

16 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Could use quick help with my flex.  0.5 PPR

Emmanual Sanders, Nelson Agholor or Chris Thompson? 

Leaning Sanders, but thinking about Agholor with Alshon out (doesn't hurt that I'd like to watch the first NFL game with a player to root for). My concern is that he rocked the slot last year.  However,  if they are truly going two TE heavy sets, how badly will this affect him?

Out of this bunch I'd prefer Agholor. The others are close

21 hours ago, Duffman57 said:

I have a ----show for week one with injuries/suspensions, so lets see what it comes down to....I'm looking good for the rest of the season IMO, but figured I'd forfeit week 1 for the rest of the year.

Weird 12 team league with a few differences in positions, and also 1pt per every 10yd returns; -1 point per sack taken @QB PPR but no other strange rules IIRC. Love the team, hate my depth.  Strikethrough are assumed injured, but I haven't paid that close attention to them....

QB: Jimmy G

RB: Le'veon Bell/James Connor

RB: Dalvin Cook

WR: Tyreek Hill

WR: Josh Gordon

WR/RB: ? (Fuller, John Ross, Sony Michel, Marlon Mack, Ronald Jones)

QB/WR/RB/TE: ? (Wentz, Winston, Gesicki, any of ^)

DEF: Jax

K: Jank

Can someone help me pick the 2 flex spots. I mean I've more or less forfeited W1, so not like it matters that much, but might as well give it my best shot.

If Fuller is healthy you play him in that flex. I assume Ross and Jones have to start if Fuller cant. Probably lean towards Ross but its not a good dilemma either way

21 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Dion Lewis because I’m just not sure how big of a role Robinson will have early. 

14 team ppr flex

kerryon Johnson or Tarik Cohen

i love what Cohens roles could be in Nagys  offense but like Robinson we just don’t know yet so as of now I’m going with Kerryon  

I'd probably roll with Cohen just because I think he can get 4-5 catches for 60 yards and I just dont know if Kerryon will do that which sucks because I'm starting him

18 hours ago, Forge said:

Pick 2

Conner

Royce Freeman

Brandin Cooks

Fitz and green are locked in at wr, Barkley in at running back. So need another RB and a flex. 

If going cooks, this will heavily invest me in the Rams for the week (Goff, Rams d, cooks)

The fact that you have the Rams D or Goff means nothing to me here. I'd still roll with Freeman and Connor. I like their roles a little bit more and not sure how much throwing LA will have to do vs the Mackless Raiders

9 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Need to pick one of the following as my WR2 (my other WR is Davante Adams): 

0.5 PPR

Marquise Goodwin @MIN

Emmanuel Sanders vs. SEA

Keelan Cole @NYG

I've got Sanders in there right now - especially if Goodwin lines up against Rhodes, I don't love that matchup, and I need to get a sense of how much work Cole will get before fully buying into the hype. Sanders seems like the safest Week 1 option - thoughts? 

I don't like any alot this week but I'd probably go with Sanders. Goodwin's matchup is too tough to predict and you might want to wait a week to see how many targets he gets before launching him in your starting lineup. Hopefully we won't have to throw much

Archived