3 Strikes You're Out Survivor Game.

Viking734

46 minutes ago, Viking734 said:

marshpit23 Congrats and I'm impressed with your picks. Since winning has consequences. Do you want to run this for the next 6-7 to 10 weeks?

Thanks @Viking734. We all appreciate the time and effort involved with running this game. Unfortunately, I cannot make a commitment to run this game due to my work schedule. As a RN, I work crazy hours for long stretches of time. Maybe someone else that has more time and consistency in their schedule, would be willing to take over/help you out!? 

15 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Thanks @Viking734. We all appreciate the time and effort involved with running this game. Unfortunately, I cannot make a commitment to run this game due to my work schedule. As a RN, I work crazy hours for long stretches of time. Maybe someone else that has more time and consistency in their schedule, would be willing to take over/help you out!? 

Anyone want to runs this for the Survivor Game part 2. Step in if you can.

15 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

Sure, I can take over. Same rules, we just start over at 1 pick, right?

Thanks @Nozizaki. I just finished a God-awful shift and have four more before Sunday. I appreciate your willingness to take over a game you are so good at. If there is anyway I can help intermittently, please let me know. 

Archived